Want to submit an event to the Startup Durham Region calendar for syndication? Add it here. All events are moderated for approval prior to being added to the calendar.
- This event has passed.
(The No-Nonsense) Introduction to Entrepreneurial Finance & Accounting
June 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Upon popular demand to go from basics to advanced concepts, we are bringing Finance & Accounting education for Durham Region’s entrepreneurs. Learn to not only understand financial statements quickly, but also learn to VALUE ANY BUSINESS including your own. Learn when or when-not to walk away from an offer… or when to invest in a business (public or private). Feel free to share any specific topics of interest in Entrepreneurial Finance & Accounting and we will try to cover them fully.
1. Laptop with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
3. Pre-distributed class and/or reading material including case studies
4. Intellectual curiosity
1. Please share your level of Excel proficiency ahead of the class if registering
2. Please share your business interests and the industry served/ services that you are rendering
3. Your assessment of your familiarity with finance & accounting
4. Any other relevant material
All events published on Startup Durham are done so as a convenience. Please contact the event organizer for confirmation on date, time, location, and registration information. Startup Durham can not be held liable for errors in event data including cancellation.