Want to submit an event to the Startup Durham Region calendar for syndication? Add it here. All events are moderated for approval prior to being added to the calendar.
- This event has passed.
How to Apply for the Digital Transformation Grant
November 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The Digital Transformation Grant Program (DTG) provides businesses with:
- A digital assessment of their current online presence
- Structured video training series
- Advisory support
Through a partnership with FedDev Ontario and the Province of Ontario, qualifying businesses also have the opportunity to apply for a $2500.00 grant to enable the digital transformation they have identified their business requires after completing all video training.
During this FREE webinar hosted by the Business Advisory Centre Durham and the Digital Main Street Digital Service Squad team you’ll learn:
- Who is Digital Main Street?
- What is the Digital Transformation Grant Program?
- What are the program objectives?
- What is the application process?
- Who is eligible for a Digital Transformation Grant?
- What are some eligible and ineligible costs of the grant?
- What is the Digital Service Squad and who can access them?
Fore more information about these programs, visit: https://bacd.ca/digital-main-street/
The deadline to apply for the $2500 grant is November 30th, 2020
The Digital Service Squad free assistance is until February 2021.
All events published on Startup Durham are done so as a convenience. Please contact the event organizer for confirmation on date, time, location, and registration information. Startup Durham can not be held liable for errors in event data including cancellation.