Want to submit an event to the Startup Durham Region calendar for syndication? Add it here. All events are moderated for approval prior to being added to the calendar.
Engaged Conversations Networking Event!
January 22 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us for a great evening of professional networking, informative sessions, laughs and opportunity.
We will be focusing on developing your network connections ensuring that everyone leaves with something positive including new people to networking or the seasoned pro!
By attending there will be time for open networking, organized conversations and great information sessions put on by experts in their field.
Our networkers will take away:
* New network connections to help your business.
* Improved skills using video as a more effective communication tool.
*A better understanding of LinkedIn and other professional platforms.
* Skills and tactics to improve your connections with clients.
* Potential companies that need your skills.
6:30 – 6:45 pm Arrival and check in time
6:45 – 7:00 pm Open networking
7:00 – 7:25 Workshop!
7:35 – 8:20 Organized Networking
*Table top discussions.
*Opportunities to meet everyone in the room.
8:25 – 8:50 Workshop!
JP Ostiguy –
* Being a Better Communicator
8:50 – 9:00 Closing Remarks and Open Networking
Speaker – Belinda Aramide – Owner SALESFUENCE
– LinkedIn Influencer
Speaker – JP Ostiguy – Owner HAO2Engage Training and Development
– Manager Retail Operations @ Zanchin Auto Group
“A really important part of networking is actually about what you bring to the table-not just what you want to get out of it. Contribution is a big part of networking success.”
Admission is $10 in advance (via Paypal when you RSVP) and $15 cash at the door.
– RSVPs are transferable.
– If you cancel your RSVP before January 21, we will carry your payment forward up to 60 days so you can attend an upcoming event. After 60 days, your credit expires.
– No refunds issued for cancellations after January 22nd.
All events published on Startup Durham are done so as a convenience. Please contact the event organizer for confirmation on date, time, location, and registration information. Startup Durham can not be held liable for errors in event data including cancellation.