Want to submit an event to the Startup Durham Region calendar for syndication? Add it here. All events are moderated for approval prior to being added to the calendar.
BACD Business Fundamentals: Financials & Operations
January 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
In this session we discuss Financials and Operations. By understanding the accounting and financial basics and developing these operational strategies, you can create effective and efficient systems for running your business.
Key concepts covered:
- Budgeting and budgets – looking at creating a sales forecast and an operating budget
- Understand your financial statements e.g. (Income Statement, Cash Flow and balance sheet)
- How to work out your break even analysis
- Tax deductible business expenses
- Source deductions
- Banking and payment processing options
- Tips for record keeping
- Customer service flow and process
- HR Rules and Regulations
For more information, call us at (905) 668-4949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All events published on Startup Durham are done so as a convenience. Please contact the event organizer for confirmation on date, time, location, and registration information. Startup Durham can not be held liable for errors in event data including cancellation.