Want to submit an event to the Startup Durham Region calendar for syndication? Add it here. All events are moderated for approval prior to being added to the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Ask an Expert – Shifting From Activity Planning to Business Outcomes
January 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Ask an Expert
- Are you mired in the details as ripe opportunities pass you by?
- Are you working more in your business rather than on your business?
- Are you overwhelmed by an overload of details,emails, paperwork and deadlines?
As many entrepreneurs will attest, answering yes to one or all of the questions is normal, particularly through milestone stages of starting and scaling up a business.
Join Lucy Shenouda in a Q&A session to address your most pressing challenges and identify tangible strategies for driving business outcomes.
You will learn to:
1) Minimize busy work and distractions that lead to lost opportunities
2) Pinpoint specific business growth drivers at each stage of the buying cycle
3) Apply consumer-targeted strategies to drive your business forward
As you work more on your business rather than have the business run you, you’ll propel your business from running a bunch of activities to scaling up to tangible outcomes.
All events published on Startup Durham are done so as a convenience. Please contact the event organizer for confirmation on date, time, location, and registration information. Startup Durham can not be held liable for errors in event data including cancellation.